7/13/13

STATEMENT LIPS #4 : Wanda







Next up on the formal side of 'STATEMENT LIPS' lookbook, Wanda! I just like her jumpsuit (yes it's a jumpsuit!) And her small face and curly hair <3 Again, I do apologize (for this picture and all the future post) about how the 'statement lips' does not appear as 'statement'-ly as we wished them to be, as the lighting is quite unfriendly.

For the items, her heels and her gorgeous jumpsuits is thrifted (OMG, I know, right??), her watch necklace and earrings are gifts, and her real watch is from Guess. Her bracelet is from Diva, brought on her trip to Aussie, her belt is a vintage. On her lips, it's Shaka's Drama



We're half through the lookbook! Check out for another post from the Statement Lips lookbook!


3 comments:

  1. I love the jumpsuit!
    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com
    follow via Bloglovin
    GFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really wanna taste her body. she is hot and amazing

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey