3/21/16

REVIEW : Aritaum's All Day Primer


      BRAND      
Aritaum

      PRODUCT NAME      
All Day Lasting Primer

        type of product        
Face primer

      PRICE      
KRW 9.000


        sites        
 Aritaum official site (kor)



I was really excited when they first launched this line, and honestly the primer is the one that I look forward the most! The primer said that it'll make your makeup stay without any melt down. The bottle is matte and you have to shake the bottle before using it. 



The primer had SPF 44 PA++ - and you only need a blob of these to get cover the area in your face that's tend to melt down during the day. They're watery and easy to blend. The primer's not only mattify the face, but also brightening the face - which, I don't need it. 



So, the big question, does it make my foundation/face product last longer without the primer ; yes. But do they keep the oil in control : no. The primer makes my face product stays little longer, but it didn't control my oil. And one thing that I super hate is that when I use the primer is it makes my face feel thick - even when I use something as light as cushion BB, it still makes my face feels so, so think, seems like I wear so much makeup! :( even though I don't. 


One thing again, I don't really like how white it makes my face looks like. That means, I can't use this primer alone - I prefer a primer that I can use alone, means I don't need layering of any face product but it's enough to control my sebums. 

Overall, I don't like this primer. It had more negatives than the positive sides. Out of all 3 products from Aritaum's All Day line, this one is the most disappointing and I can't recommend! :( 


Read my other review of these :

All Day Foundation 
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/review-aritaums-all-day-lasting.html

All Day Concealer
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/review-aritaum-all-day-tip-concealer.html




Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

add my LINE@ 
@filiaparamita
(don't forget the @)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey