3/27/16

REVIEW : ARITAUM'S STYLING EYE PALETTE IN #2 FATAL BURGUNDY AND #4 GRAY BROWN


      BRAND      
Aritaum

      PRODUCT NAME      
Styline Eye Palette 

        type of product        
Eyeshadow Palette

       shade       
#2 Fatale Burgundy
#4 Gray Brown

      PRICE      
KRW 10.000


        sites        
Aritaum official site (kr)



You cannot know HOW STOKED I am when I saw these at the Aritaum store!! I've visited most brand's site just to plan what stuff I want to buy and stuff like that, but I didn't see this palette and I shrieked when I did. 


Design-wise, it's so efficient. The eyeshadows were big enough, no spaces are useless. The mirror is big and the applicator is not as shabby. The case is plastic, but it's not a cheapo. I love how it goes with 5 shades, it's more than enough to play with the palette for day or a glam look! 



All the product have 5 shades, ranging from highlight, mid/lid shades, and point shades. The shades given is perfect for beginner as the selection is not as broad, plus, the actually pin out which shade is which, and as long as you know where to apply the highlighter and where is your lid area, I guess it's a child play! 

Most of the shades have light to medium pigmentation, like every Koreans liking, they don't prefer their shadows to be too pigmented. The shimmers have smoother texture than the mattes :( and I always found that about Aritaum's eyeshadows, the shimmers/glitters are so much better than the mattes. 

The shimmers glide so easily and buttery, the pigmentation is easier to build up - but on the other hand, the mattes appear to be blotchy and kinda hard to build up or blend. 

#2 Fatal Burgundy



#2 Fatal Burgundy is filled with burgundy-ish, khaki, fall appropriate shades. All shades in the Fatal Burgundy palette is shimmers and glitters. 




#4 Gray Brown



#4 Gray Brown is as the name suggest, filled with 4 matte eyeshadows and 1 glitter shadow ("Rainy"), and all neutral shades and cool tones. Really remind me of those small Naked palette from UD, and only a faction of the price really. The first 2 shades isn't really coming out in the picture lol but you'll see that it's still there. 




These eyeshadows are great for those who just starting out, they have 4 shades you can choose and most of the shades are neutral. They're super great for travelling since it's small, light and the mirror is more than enough! If you do prefer your eyeshadow to be light in pigmentation, just-buy-this. 



Do I love it? DO I LOVE IT? I guess you know the answer already, I'm crazy about the palette, and one regrets is WHY DID I NOT BUY EVERY SHADES FROM THESE LINE. 

Above all of the goodness, the price is just so great. KRW 10.000 or around USD 10 per palette? That's crazy. Aritaum is famous for their mono eyes eyeshadow, so I trust their quality and definitely they did not disappoint me. 

If you do purchase these eyeshadow palettes (or Aritaum's eyeshadow in general), let me recommend you their glitters or shimmers because they perform so much better than the mattes. 

Thankyou so much for reading! Don't forget I have an ongoing giveaway HERE
makesure you joined to win all the prizes! :))



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

add my LINE@ 
@filiaparamita
(don't forget the @)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey