12/10/13

HAUL : iHerb Haul (REAL TECHNIQUES AND E.L.F COSMETICS)

If you think that I'm a girl that only buying Korean Makeup, then you're completely wrong. I live in the world were Etude House and The Faceshop products are much cheaper than Maybelline. But that doesn't stop me to search for a good deals, because let's be honest, (some) western brands are cheaper and (sometimes) better.


So lemme present you my iHerb.co.kr Haul!

Shortly iHerb, it's a website I believe from US and it's an online shop that sells organic and green products, and ship to Korea as well. They carries a lot of brands, from healthy foods to supplements, and ofcourse, makeups! Some brand that they carry that I actually recognizes are : The Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Eco Tools, E.l.f Cosmetic, Physician Formula, and etc

They have an awesome pricing (similar to US' prices, even sometimes lower) and I got free shipping! Woo! This is actually my second time purchasing stuffs from there, it only take less than a week for the products to arrive. I ordered my stuffs during the Thanksgiving breaks in US but they still arrived less than a week!


First from Real Techniques :

Travel Essentials Set ($17.99) | Kabuki Brush ($9.99) | Miracle Complexion Sponge ($5.99) | Stippling Brush ($9.99)

Among all those I've only used the stippling brush once! I'm really looking forward on using the sponge though! It's really soft and apparently very very high selling product (it's currently sold out!). The best thing is that I got another 20% off my Real Techniques items.

The Real Techniques Brush is definitely one of the BEST BEST BEST makeup brushes ever. They're so affordable and durable. I just love them to death!


Next is from E.l.f Cosmetics. I didn't get any of them my first purchase because all that I want are sold out :(((( So when they finally restock the stuffs I just panicked and ordered! (Oh wait, i did bought the little black book in warm on my first purchase, Sorry! :p)


Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia ($3.00) 
This is the product that I really really wanted from E.l.f cosmetics, so far so good! Very pigmented and very sleek, I love the packaging!



Mineral Lipstick in Runaway Pink ($5.00)
I love the color. But definitely didn't have the best texture, I have to run this over my lips back and forth to get a balanced spread. Smells like plastic(?)


Mineral Booster in Sheer ($8.00)
I think this product is giving me a very flawless and poreless look lately!! I have to try more because I think this might work really well with me!


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer ($3.00) in sheer
This is also a product that always went sold out. I think it was ok! I still have to try some more though!

This is my whole look trying out the products :


Powder, Lipstick, Bronzer and Blush all with e.l.f products! :D

I think I spend around 54$ dollars and I got so many products (I'm sorry mom). Btw, all the purchase I made by myself, I paid, or my mum paid, all of the items! (my mum paid but she'll reduce it from my monthly allowance!) 

Thankyou so much for reading, Happy Holidays, folks! xx


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

13 comments:

  1. aaaa pdhl suka warna lipstiknya.. tp klo susah diapply dan smells like plastic sih agak males juga ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa the only good thing about the lippie is its dirt cheap price lol

      Delete
  2. Hmm... Maybe I really should get the Real Techniques brushes. Even my girlfriends are raving about it. I really need a stippling brush right now cause I just got myself a cream foundation.
    Thanks so much for sharing this!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot that they sell elf on iHerb! Thanks for reminding me, haha, definitely going to do another haul soon.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love your blog I've followed you! Thankyou so much for coming by too :D

      Delete
  4. FILL... tenang aj.. yg kuliaatttt EXOOOO d belakangmuuu ><
    wuakkakakakak ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey