1/11/14

REVIEW : INNISFREE eco gel eyebrow


Hello! Today I'm bringing you a review about Innisfree's somewhat new eyebrow product, the Eco Gel Eyebrow in #1 Light Brown. Recently I put more attention to my brows, so I started to get interested in brow products. And I found that this eyebrow-gel type thing and I want to try it!

I purchased it in the Innisfree store and it retails for KRW 7.000



Following the trend of eyebrow gel, a lot of brands seems to come out with their own products and idea. Seeing a lot of other brand's product, I say Innisfree's eyebrow gel have a uniquer design. One point is a angled brow brush, and the other end is the gel itself.

Although it's unique, it also means that it has less products than other eyebrow gels that are packed like a gel eyeliner.


Honestly, I still can't find a very good point from this product. It's either a bad one or a so-so one. The pigmentation is light, I have to dip into the product often. It means that it takes longer time for me to do my brow. And also it sets pretty quickly so I have to work with smaller strokes.


Also because of the light pigmentation, I found it's harder for me to draw my brow's end. It's really hard to make a sharper end with the brush. I also found that because of the gel texture, it also slightly colored my brow hair into lighter color, but I still need the brow-cara to make it more lighter and even.

Below are pictures for the product water proof test :


The conclusion : It's not 100% water proof, but it doesn't budge until I purposely smudge it off.

And talking about the packaging, you can see below that it got scratched off even before I use it. I smell a strong cheapness!


Overall, this product is a miss for me. Innisfree have to work more for this product. Not only that the product itself is a flop, the brush is also not really good. This product is supposed to be one-stop-for-all brow product, but I think I need to bring another brush because the one provided is too wobbly. I need a stronger one!

Thankyou so much for reading, I hope it helps you guys for your future Korean beauty shopping! xx



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Eyebrow Gels
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey