1/13/14

Unboxing Innisfree's "Green Tea" Club Membership Kit

Hey! Today I'm going to present you an unboxing from Innisfree. It's actually not mine, but my roomie's, but I also contributed in her membership upgrade! Basically Korean Innisfree has a membership and it has several grade, and the "Green Tea" Club is the highest.

Every 3 months, the members in vvip and green tea club get to register for a free kit from Innisfree! So this is the 2013's last kit. And you can't purchase it :( I want to share it because it's just so cute! <3


The non cosmetic products inside are 2014 calendar, a mirror and vouchers to be use every month in 2014.


The cosmetic products are 2 hand creams : Jeju Gardenia and Jeju Cedar Wood, a Melting Lip Balm Deep Moisture, and also 3 eco nails collection (in old packaging)

I hope it was fun to read! All the products are part of Innisfree's regular collection so you can buy them, but it's in different packaging!


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! May I know how does Innisfree's membership card works? Is there any expiry date?

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey