1/4/14

REVIEW : Laneige "Water Bank" Essence

Hello!! :D
Today I'm going to review a product that is not new in the market, but it's very famous (I guess!)


It's Laneige's Water Bank Essence!

Although this product is provided to me by Hotdeals in Korea, it did not gave any influence to any of my review. All the opinion stated below are all my own! Thankyou HiK!

The Laneige "Water Bank" line is very famous and I've heard about this line a thousand time already. Especially with their model Song Hye-Gyo, with her glowing and super moisturized skin, I'm sure a lot of people attracted to the product by seeing the ad only.

Laneige is a brand that definitely have a higher price range, this essence retails for KRW 38.000 but it contain 60ml of product, and that's quite a lot.


First, the packaging looks really nice and it's blue, my personal favorite color actually! And the box it's really simple, and if you've been reading my blog you'll see that I have something or a simple packaging <3


Inside, they provide an information paper in several languages. Reminds me to a medication or something. And it contain not only informations for the essence, but also about the whole 'Water Bank' line and also the products from that line. That's really nice! 

I copied the informations about the essence below :

"Long lasting hydration essence that provides clear and moist skin - for all skin types"

A 24 hour long-lasting moisture essence that contains mineral water for skin regeneration and Water Pump System for moisture circulation to safeguard skin moisture and hold it in to leave the skin moisturized and smooth.

Instantly dampens the skin with ample moisture and forms a natural moisture barrier on skin surface to protect the moisture that is in the skin.

Contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to enhance keratin turnover to fight roughness and energizes the skin for a smooth and healthy texture.


The essence come with a pump, I usually take 2 pumps for my whole face! You can apply it day or night, or both times if you prefer. But I like to apply it in the day because I felt that my skin is drier in the day (The wind, and the winter chills..)


The essence itself is sheer white and very runny and liquidy! It's very easy to be absorbed by the skin. It has a very fresh scent too! As I stated before, I like to apply it in the day (morning) because after I applied it, my skin felt velvety! Not like other moisturizing products that make my skin looks oily / wet looking. 



This essence provide moisture for all skin type, and I have super oily skin but I don't feel like this essence make my face more oily. In fact, it helps me go through the harsh and windy winter here in Korea. I brought this essence along with me through my Seoul trip, as Seoul is so much colder than Busan! 

If you have drier skin, I recommend you to not only using the essence, but also the moisture cream too because the essence only will not provide you enough moisture. 

Overall, I love love this essence! The scent, the velvelty finish (makes me want to touch my skin all day) and the moisture that is enough for my oily skin. The problem is : can I be able to repurchase it once I use all of this? TT_TT 



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

7 comments:

  1. This is on my wishlist right now! I'm gonna get this when I'm done with my Innisfree green tea serum. Hopefully it will work as well if not better :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case I still have to use my green tea serum with this essence!! >_< because I've tried using this essence ONLY and it can't stop my breakouts :(((((

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about this water bank line, and Laneige is known for their skin care products. I think the essence and moisture cream are going to be part of my next order. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laneige has always been a brand that I've wanted to try~ I just ordered one of their cleansers, so hopefully I will like it^^ I love your reviews, I'm also a big fan of Korean cosmetics, and your blog is so helpful hehe(:

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Leave a comment on my blog if you do so I can come and follow you back:D

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for your review! I was really considering the Water Bank line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve read many rave reviews about Laneige, I’m looking forward to test products from this brand.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/aveeno

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey