1/4/17

Review : Moonshot GD Cushion & Powder

<I can't believe this, I definitely wrote a long-ass review of this cushion and everything just POOF and gone! Thanks so much, blogger!> 

on the other note, I don't think it's good to start the year with un-grateful heart, so even though you destroy my sweat and work, I don't mind, blogger. I love you. Thank you for your service all these times.


So HEY!
Today I'm going to talk about the, no.1 cushion. That stole my heart away. OMG. It's the Moonshot GD Cushion or it's official name Moonshot Microfit Cushion, mine in 201 shade. I guess a lot of you, VIPs, will probably already heard about this makeup already (no suprise, because of their very, very obvious PPL in Infinite Challenge.)




Even before Moonshot uses GD and Dara (and know Black Pink) as their ambassador, I've been into moonshot because I just love their concept and their product in general
(Click HERE for all Moonshot product I've reviewed)


Why I got their cushion now - out of all times - why now?
Reason 1 - They're friggin' expensive. Ok la, compared to Laneige or IOPE they're pretty much similar -but I don't know how they perform!
Reason 2 - harder to get - while I'm familiar with other brands, MoonShot is a brand that I have to go into their specific website to know what's new - do you get me?
Like, they're not advertised as much as other brands.
And clearly, not a lot of people rave about them either.

After Ssinnim from Youtube started to rave about these - I'm not 100% believe in her because she's totally biased by GD. But then, my sister, avid beauty youtuber fan said that not only Ssin mention about this cushion apparently and she bought one for herself. And guess what, she swore by it and like, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. Ok. Calm down. HOW CAN I TRY IF I DONT HAVE. ok. 

And, being the kind sister she is, SHE SENT ME ONE. SKJGHCEJGHVJTH. It's rather expensive you know - but ok lah, she's working and i'm a broke student. Fair enough.


purple and black - MoonShot's trademark shade

So, to cut all the crap. I LOVE THIS CUSHION. LYK. SERIOUSLY. I WILL BE SO SAD IF MINE ALL DRY UP. First, the packaging. LOVE IT. All Black, very sleek. Wow. (And my sister got me the special edition one where it comes with a GD sticker. lol)



      BRAND      
MoonShot

      PRODUCT NAME      
MicroFit Cushion (GD Cushion)

        type of product        
Cushion BB

       shade       
201

      PRICE      
USD 23 / KRW 28.000
refill USD 14 / KRW 18.000
kit USD 28 / KRW 36.000


        sites        
Moon Shot Website (en)

I also have the powder fixer from MoonShot (which I completely lost all the pics for review
So I'm gonna review it a bit here!).





That's the powder and the cushion!



My Powder Fixer is in shade 202 (different from the cushion, powder have 4 shades available). And you can see from the application, the powder is darker than the cushion itself. The powder have a very high coverage (powder foundation level) so I like to keep it for touch ups - so there's almost no day where I use it all over my face.

Anyway, back to the cushion, here's the summary on the good and the bad:






Sleek black packaging
Superb lasting power!
SPF 50+ PA+++
No darkening
Easy to apply and blend
Medium to high coverage (buildable)
Love the soft air puff! (sliiiiightly bigger than other cushion puffs)
Dewy finish (but not too much)



Pricey
Limited shade selection


Other than that, this cushion is seriously, ONE OF THE BEST CUSHION I'VE USED.
Despite having dewy finish, the lasting power is as good as matte / long lasting cushions. And the best is that even though it fades away during the day - it fades beautifully, not in super obvious spots or anything.

I don't care if you're getting this cushion because you love GD or not - YOU HAVE TO GET THIS CUSHION. Seriously.




Where to find me :

youtube // instagram
xx

*Don't forget I have an ongoing GIVEAWAY*


7 comments:

  1. Moonshot ini lilbit on pricey side yaa..
    But your rave makes me want to try it :D

    Lova ♥ cloversandcarousel blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciiii aku pengen nyoba ini dr pas pertama release (mainly bcs GD and Dara, tho) tp masih maju mundur liat harganya :") like you, i'm a broke student hahaha liat review cc jd galau antara mau nyoba ini apa pony effect hmm

    Love,
    Violet Brush ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG GD <3 anyway cushionnya oke jg ya? jd penasaran pengen coba hehe

    www.jennitanuwijaya.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CRAVED FOR THIS BECAUSE IT'S ENDORSED BY GD AND IT'S A YG COSMETIC PRODUCTS
    I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING BECAUSE I HARDLY GET A GOOD REVIEW ON THIS and it's expensive af

    NOW I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BECAUSE OF YOU OMG THANK YOU
    No I actually don't know to thank or to curse you but I guess I'll choose thank youuuuu <3 (LOL)

    (yes I'm a rabid VIP you guessed it right)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh itu chusion-nya G-Dragon ya, bagus juga hasilnya kak.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey