12/21/14

WESTERN SPOON

Just before the final week started, me and friends planned a lunch together, calling it an "Early Christmas" lunch together with my 2nd year juniors. Located in Marine City, Haeundae, "Western Spoon" is a small and cozy restaurant by the beach. Personal thoughts: they're on the pricy side but I can guarantee the taste!

Before all the delicious pic of the meals, here's a quick #FOTD


Now to the meals!





probably the best mushroom soup I've ever tasted in my life. 

first world problem lol 











Shot some outfit pics before the sun sets



@yudijo ;)

That's it for today post! I made this post just to show off some pics because the light was close to perfect yesterday! lol. I had so much fun (though me and Reina were just talking about Naruto and people are just like.. wut.), they're the people I had the least time to hang out with but I'm really glad I got to spend some time with these guys just before I graduate :o

I promise I'll work my ass off to write some reviews within this month. I have to get works done before 2014 passes by, am I right? :) 


Thankyou so much for reading (looking at the pictures). I'll see you soon! Pinky promise!




Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

3 comments:

  1. The food looks gorgeous and your outfit,too!!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blosgpot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! What a gorgeous meal you guys had! I would have loved some of those toasts with the vinegar and oil and that soup looked sooo good and that PASTA! and PIZZA...I'm so in the mood for pasta right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, why haven't I think of this sooner with you occasionally blogging about hang out places in Korea aargh ;P
    have you tried the 'You are Here' Coffee shop? They're run by a couple Simon&Martina from the eat your kimchi crew, I really love their TL;DR session from youtube.
    I'd appreciate so much if you can do a post about it ^^
    I googled the address to the coffee shop Donggyo-ro 25-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
    Is it far from where you live right now?

    Pretty pretty please? *Ang....

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey