6/20/15

Purple Easy Glam Look Tutorial (video)

Hi!


Today I'm bringing another video! Tried to make more video recently! So here's one to start :))


Here's the list of product I used on the video, linked them to my reviews if it's available alr!

Dayeong x Memebox "XO BLACK" stick foundation #23

Moonshot "Perfection Dark Spot Concealer# Light Medium 01
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-moonshots-perfection-dark-spot.html

Lorac Pro Palette 

The Balm Nude Dude palette

Clio Kill Black Pen Eyeliner
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-clio-kill-black-waterproof-brush.html

Missha "The Style 4D Mascara"

Shu Uemura Lash Curler

DUP eyelash glue

Too Cool For School "Art Class by Rodin" 

3CE blusher "Love Filter"
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-3ces-face-blush-in-love-filter.html

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com/2015/06/review-anastasia-beverly-hills-dipbrow.html

NYX matte lip cream "Antwerp"


NYX jumbo lip gloss "Natural"



Thankyou so much for watching! :DDD
Like and subscribe! What do you think???



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx



5 comments:

  1. great tutorial dear.
    it is so simple but it looks stunning.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you're doing more youtube videos now, have you ever thought of doing a first impressions look? It would be a good way to briefly review products that aren't worth a full blog post. Or maybe you could revisit some old products and see how your thoughts have changed now that you have tried more products?

    Just a suggestion! I love your blog, you are so detailed and give fantastic swatches and reviews.

    Also in future reviews about primers/bb creams/foundations, do you mind talking about the longevity in hours? Like say how long it lasts, and maybe compare its weartime with another product you've tried. I find reviews that talk about that help me the most :)

    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Tiffany, thankyou for your super thoughful comment! I know I watched a lot of first impression myself but I'm not sure I can commit to make one :( I'll try to put longetivity on face products! Usually it depends on what base / powder did I use but I'll try to be more detail on that!

    Right now I'm doing video exclusively for tutorials because I'm still couldn't overcome the shyness of talking to myself to my camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look and I love your lenses! I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel next year, is it a lot more time consuming than blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know you make videos, too! I love watching videos, and your voice is so soothing. :) (and yay for the music haha!)
    This look is really nice, and I like the idea of purple for day-wear (I'm scared of that, sometimes... >,<) - and you've made me really curious for the stick foundation!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey