1. Victoria's Secret "Ravishing Love" hydrating body lotion - I used to have this one because it's really sticky, but I love the scent very much. I don't know what happened, but after a few months not using it, the texture didn't felt as sticky as the first times. I didn't think that the lotion's texture is changing but I think I'm getting used to the feeling. Its scent is fruity sweet and the scent lingers for some time.
2. Victoria's Secret "Such a Flirt" ultra moisturizing hand and body cream - This one is much thicker but definitely not sticky. This one has a very sweet floral scent and I like it for drier days.
3. Nature Republic "Asian Garden" Breeze in body lotion - Might be my favorite out of the bunch - very light and its scent like a herb floral? It's kinda hard to describe the scent, anyway it's my favorite! (It's my second tube, too!)
4. The Body Shop "Strawberry" Body butter - The body shop's body butter is like my all time favorite, and I think mot of you guys' too. It's very moisturizing, fast absorbing, great scent, and I can't spend winter without it.
Almost all of these are almost out, but I don't think I will repurchasing any of these. I want to try more lotions and try to search for better scents out there! (I see you, espoir!)
1. Etude House "Sunny Sunny Apple" Missing U (KRW 5.500) - Not only I think it has the best color out of the bunch, it also has the best scent! I didn't bring this everywhere, it just sits on my desk and I use it before I put my nail polish on.
2. The Face Shop "Baby Powder" Holiday hand cream perfumed edition (KRW 11.900 for 3) - This actually come in a set for 3. It's from The Faceshop Christmas Limited Edition last year and I gave out the other 3. I actually hated this one but I didn't have other to replace. But now I have a lot!
3. VDL "Dazzling Kiss" Hand fragrance (KRW 4.500) - This actually comes for free with my VDL purchases some time ago. I was suprised to see how much it retails! Anyway, this little fella smells so good too and it's small so it's all good! :)
4. Nature Republic "Grapefruit" Hand cream (KRW 6.600) - This is the newest hand cream that I bought recently. I love these! The scent is actually very fruity but also subtle.
5. Nature Republic "Vanilla" Hand cream (KRW 6.600) - This is actually 1+1 event so I got 2 hand creams. So I decided one fruity, one 'creamy'! Ha! A lot of people said to me that it smells like 'Dancow' milk powder? lol
6. Neutrogena Hand cream - my most moisturizing hand cream ever, sometime it felt uncomfortable because it's really really moist, but some time, it helps my hand real fast and good! :))
Next! It's my haul! It's from Innisfree and Etude House, obivously.
1. Innisfree 'Mini Tint Lipstick Best Collection" (KRW 12.000) - it contain Innisfree's 3 mini sized Creamy Tint Lipstick,
2. Innisfree 'Eco Nail Color Collection" (KRW 7.500) - This set contain 3 'Christmas themed' nail polish and also nail stickers. Review also, coming soon!
1. Etude House "Minnie Wink Lash" 001 and 002 (@ KRW 3.000) - really looking forward to try these! They looked natural but still look 'falsies'; if you know what I mean.
2. Etude House "Nail Remover" extra power (KRW 2.000) - cheap, removes all, can't complain
3. Etude House "Baking Powder" Pore cleansing tissues (KRW 4.500) - Still trying these one out! :))
4. Etude House "Skin Mal:gem" clear cotton (KRW 3.000) - My favorite cotton pad, EVER. I love these, but they're kinda more expensive than other cheap dollar store's cotton pad. So I always got these on sale.
5. Etude House "Proof 10" Liquid Liner BR402 Coffee Brown (KRW 9.000) - This is my sister's, but she got this because she liked it after trying mine :)) So you can say that I like this too!
Is there anything that you want me to review first? :) Thankyou so much for reading!
Where to find me :