10/2/13

OOTD : Street!

So....... I deleted all the ootd videos file by mistake - now I have nothin' but pictures ,___,
Ihatemyself. Sorry friends. Let's do it again, I say, next week?

Ok here's the picture! You might know mine if you follow me on instagram - you don't? Then you should! :D

Here we go!

                     S A R A S                     
salmonfromage.blogspot.com




TOP h&m | SHOES h&m | SKIRT h&m
NECKLACE zara | LIPS etude house "black red"


                     V A N I A                     




TOP forever21 | SHORTS zara
SHOES juju | BAG mango | WATCH casio
LIPS vdl "liam"


                     W A N D A                     




TSHIRT uniqlo | SKIRT batik keris
BAG h&m | SUNNIES stylenanda
SHOES juju | NECKLACE gift & nindy's
LIPS vdl "liam"


                     J E S S I C A                     
lonerlovescompany.blogspot.com




CROP TOP h&m | JEANS codes&combine
SHIRT thrifted | SHOES gmarket
NECKLACE & RINGS forever21
LIPS the faceshop


                     N I N D Y                    




TOP bought in dongdaemun | PANTS thrifted
BELT bought in korea | SANDALS mixxo | SUNNIES thrifted |
 RING gift | BRACELETS seren & massimo dutti & gift


                     F I L I A                     




TOP bought in korea | JEANS thrifted levis | HEELS gmarket
BAG gmarket | BRACELET bought in korea |
LIPS innisfree creamy tint #6

The 'lego' bracelet I put on is definitely has a website but im very very very sorry I really forgot!! :( anyway its the cutest bracelet ever and I really want to purchase another one, and if I COULD! :( 

the ripped levis boyfriend jeans is definitely my staple piece now!

so here's the instagram pic I took :



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey