8/26/13

OOTD : Graduation Day + NEWS

...Not my graduation actually...
Our friend, senior and also big sister finally graduated! We started our new life here together, but she's a graduate student, so she gets to graduate first!! Envy! lol So we all went to her graduation ceremony and took an OOTD!

But before we go into that, I'll slip in a mini news here.. Indonesian Student in Korea, specifically in Kyungsung University, in Busan is going to hold an Indonesian-night-kinda-annual-event called "Knock, Knock, Indonesia" and we're in the middle on raising the fund.

We will showing traditional dances such as Betawi dance, Batak dance, Saman and Bali dance, also Indonesian traditional songs and costumes, wrapped in one awesome night! We opened a pre-order for the merchandise to help us raise the fund, so if you're interested in the item, you could comment down below, or email me at filiaparamita@gmail.com for question and details!




MEN T-SHIRT (available in S/M/L/XL) IDR 120.000
WOMEN CROP TEE (available in S/M/L/XL) IDR 120.000
CANVAS BAG (36 x 40 cm) IDR 90.000
NOTES (15cm x 20,5cm x 0,7cm) IDR 60.000

J E S S I C A








F I L I A







CROP TOP h&m | LONG SKIRT unbranded bought in Korea
NECKLACES (short one) diva, (longer one) unbranded bought in indonesia | 
BAG gift | SHOES gmarket

I really like my heels! It's not that high but still looks good and the heels had this unique cutting on the back which are the reasons I'm in love with them. Once again, happy graduation Mbak Uli! :D Have a bright and greater future ahead! xx



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart

3 comments:

  1. wii suka bgt maxi skirt nya >< anyway goodluck for the event kak!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always wanted those maxi skirt bc it seems so comfortable ;u;

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey