8/14/13

OOTD : Lunch Out

Hello! I'll going to guide another family groups for the week, means I might don't have the strength to write after the tiring stuffs :( I've took this pictures for like, years ago. But I haven't had the time to edit and even write but I felt really bad for not updating so here they are!

I, Vania and Jessica had a great lunch, it's only 3 of us because the other are still fasting in the time I took the picture (notice how long ago I've took the picture? It's even past Ramadhan now!) Anyway it's realllllly good definitely gonna get back again ASAP






lippies of the day!  



things I brought with me (makeup wise) YES I finally mastered the peri tint!! 

For the OOTD! I don't remember all the brands info on my friend clothing sooo..... yeah..... guys if you're reading this, please correct me if I'm wrong!!

V A N I A







on vania : TOP h&m | PANTS uniqlo
WATCH casio | BAG indonesian local brand (i forgot...)
SHOES i forgot too but i'm pretty sure she brought it in Indonesia..

J E S S I C A







on jessica : TOP forever21 | SKIRT forever21
BAG kumkang vintage | SANDALS 8seconds
CAP stylenanda | SUNNIES unbranded bought in Korea

F I L I A







on me : TOP h&m | ONE PIECE unbranded from Korea
BAG h&m | NECKLACE unbranded from Indonesia | SHOES mixxo

ANYWAY! Have a great week everyone! I have plenty of posts in my head that I haven't pour them out of my head yet :( so stay tune! :D



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart

3 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey