7/8/13

OOTD : Biggest Make-up Haul EVAR!


Last Friday I, Jessica #2 and Rachel went store-to-store, helping Jessica holding her shopping bag. Well that's was fun. And then we also took some pictures (well, a lot of pictures) and now I have to edit them and share them with you gais! Sigh. haha

R A C H E L






F I L I A








J E S S I C A







We shoots all the pictures in our school, if you know the spots actually our school is really pretty! 
This is the same place as the one we shoot for our first ever styling video, check them out here! 
It looked different because we shot the other one on winter, and now it's summer and you can see all the leaves just blooms! is that the right word? leaves? blooms? whatev





And talking about the makeup HAUL! 
It's actually and obviously not mine (my mom reads my blogs. She'll kill me if I bought that much of stuffs! haha lol) It's Jessica and she's helping a friend to buy some makeup products. Recently they went on summer sale so everything just went crazy cheap! 

Jessica and her treasures



I just got myself some cotton pads and a eyebrow mascara, that actually matches my hair color, finally! 
And I got me a cap for the summer! :D Which I super like!!! You'll see them in my next ootd I hope lol Thankyou so much for reading! Have a GREAT summer break!





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey